What's new

Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Airdrop rewand 500$

Reaction score
Is this reward in Doge Coin or in their own token? Getting tokens is the waste of time in these days even they were in huge payments.

Reaction score
no sir .. the prize is in the form of dollars ... if the dogecoin is a gift from me if anyone joins my referral.

Reaction score
Awards
Looks very scamy to me. Just another way to collect you data and sell on the dark web

Reaction score
Awards
I've done loads of similar gigs and they never sell close to that amount

Reaction score
Awards
Is this task still available? I am.nkt interested in that 500 usdt because it seems too good to be true and our personal data is in risk well , I am bothered about 15 doge?

Reaction score
Awards
Is this task still available? I am.nkt interested in that 500 usdt because it seems too good to be true and our personal data is in risk well , I am bothered about 15 doge?
The DOGE is for referrals, So if you signup, the person that posted this message will receive the 15 DOGE. Current price of DOGE is $ 0.002949 so 15 DOGE will not make you rich ;-)

Reaction score
Awards
Obviously already with a prize offer of that size, this is a scam project. Imagine how much spending is spent just to be given away to others. Sorry i say like this, but this my opinion.

Reaction score
Thank you for your offer and I hope to add some details. Is it legit? Have you won before? Any one would participate much must be sure is this right or no thank you again.

Reaction score
Awards
Obviously already with a prize offer of that size, this is a scam project. Imagine how much spending is spent just to be given away to others. Sorry i say like this, but this my opinion.
You’re saying everything correctly and well, that’s right, it’s immediately obvious that this is a fraudulent project and I don’t understand why people don’t understand this and send these airdrops to the forum.