Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

Search results

1. sakib

Buzzin token pool

Is Buzzin curate token pool permanenty closed or will it be back?
  2. sakib

Liquidity

What is the benifit of liquidity? Is liquidity better than trading? And how does it work?
  3. sakib

ERC-20 token

Hello guys, I want to invest some money on ERC-20 token. Can any one tell me which tokens have great potential and why?
  4. sakib

I earned 325 CUR8 tokens !

Congratulation, keep it up. Hope i will earn something from here too😘
  5. sakib

Buzzin token exchange

Dear sir, What happend to buzzin point to cur8 token exchange option? Will it be back or it’s permanently off?
  6. sakib

Trading $CUR8 on exchange

For buying from your app what currencies will you accept? And would it be Global?
  7. sakib

Brave Browser

Using it for 3 months and got only 0.2 BAT which is worth 0.06 USD. If you want to use it as browser it is good, have strong ad blocker. But if you want to earn money then it’s useless without referral. Only referrer got paid, user got nothing.
  8. sakib

Bull run

I hope it cross 20000 USD. But stability is necessary.
  9. sakib

CURATE APP

Will it be available globally or some selected country? And what about payment method? Eagerly waiting for it. Hope it accept cryptocurrency payments.
  10. sakib

THE BEST WAY TO SECURE COINS

My personal favourites are Binance and Kucoin Exchange. And for wallet Coinbase and Blockchain.