Welcome to the CURATE forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign-Up Now!

blockhunter's latest activity

• blockhunter
    blockhunter reacted to Taufikmpayer's post in the thread intro with Love Love.
    hello all salam kenal semuanya mohon bimbingan nya saya pendatang baru
  • blockhunter
    blockhunter replied to the thread intro.
    Hello Welcome to this forum. Ihope you will follow all the rules of this forum & forum will also reward you with something great.
  • blockhunter
    blockhunter replied to the thread Got my Fist Payment.
    Yes a lot congratulations to you from heart on getting your first payment. You must also motivate the community & guide them as you're...
  • blockhunter
    yes you are right. I also message admin 4 days ago about difference between message & post on forum & still don't get any response. The...
  • blockhunter
    Hello today I am just going to hold a poll for voting to know that which blockchain as better protocol to Implement smart contracts for...
  • blockhunter
    blockhunter replied to the thread CMC and Coingecko.
    Yes both are good platforms but there are some differences. CMC claims to b like binnce in this field that ensures quality however...
  • blockhunter
    blockhunter replied to the thread Investment or Trading ?.
    Yes you said right. We must do some smart research before entering to any if these ecosystems & its a great thing for everyone if they...
  • blockhunter
    blockhunter replied to the thread CURATE Partnership Programme.
    Yes you are rewarding your vendors with great rewards as mentioned but there are something's to be considered. You must also give chance...
  • blockhunter
    blockhunter replied to the thread Trust Wallet Airdrop.
    Yes I have used the wallet for two times yet & its amazing & super secure. It provides 100% uptime with no security issue. Its most...